Am I having an allergic reaction to common ingredients?

Patient : I have been having burps/gases in my throat that seem to come from beer or carbonated drinks. I have strange burps that feel like they are in my throat, but never progress upwards to my mouth. These burps make strange noises in my throat, which other people can hear. I don't feel any pain when I consume drinks, but I sometimes get cramps when I drink milk. I have moderately severe eczema on my chest, with the cause unknown. Is it worthwhile to get allergy testing, or should I stop consuming one of the above ingredients?
Symptoms:  Burping, pain in lower abdomen, itchy skin, eczema on chest, loose bowl movements