Am I having anxiety attacks?

Patient : After taking many mental health screenings and talking with people, I realized that I have depression and/or anxiety. The past few nights for about 10-15 minutes each night I have experienced my stomach hurting, my body temperature drops, I want to throw up, my teeth chatter, my whole body shakes, and I feel out of control of my body. Afterwards I get a headache. Is this a panic attack? Is it connected to the depression?
Symptoms:  Stomach hurting, my body temperature drops, I want to throw up, headache, my teeth chatter, my whole body shakes, and I feel out of control of my body.
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. You seem to be suffering from anxiety. However to state that we should first of all rule out the following: 1. Anemia 2. Calcium and Vitamin D deficiency. 3. Depression 4. Fibromyalgia. I would advise you to get following tests done: 1. Fasting Blood Sugar 2. Thyroid Profile 3. Hemogram 4. Serum Calcium and Vitamin D levels. If any issues are found in your reports you would be treated accordingly. Otherwise, your Doctor will treat you with SSRI's like Fluoxetine, Escitalopram. I hope this helps. Stay Healthy.