Am I having anxiety attacks?

Patient: After taking many mental health screenings and talking with people, I realized that I have depression and/or anxiety. The past few nights for about 10-15 minutes each night I have experienced my stomach hurting, my body temperature drops, I want to throw up, my teeth chatter, my whole body shakes, and I feel out of control of my body. Afterwards I get a headache. Is this a panic attack? Is it connected to the depression?

Symptoms: Stomach hurting, my body temperature drops, I want to throw up, headache, my teeth chatter, my whole body shakes, and I feel out of control of my body.

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.You seem to be suffering from anxiety. However to state that we should first of all rule out the following:1. Anemia2. Calcium and Vitamin D deficiency.3. Depression4. Fibromyalgia.I would advise you to get following tests done:1. Fasting Blood Sugar2. Thyroid Profile3. Hemogram4. Serum Calcium and Vitamin D levels.If any issues are found in your reports you would be treated accordingly. Otherwise, your Doctor will treat you with SSRI’s like Fluoxetine, Escitalopram.I hope this helps.Stay Healthy.