Am I having miscarriage

Patient

Q: About 12 weeks ago I had sec with fiance. Since then I started goimng off foods, moods were up and down and just didn't feel right. I had a kidney infection so thought it was after effects of that.

Symptoms:  heavy sore huge cramping. then loads of thick clumpy blood sacks and just very hard masses of blood and I felt I had to push to get it out. is this a miscarriage as I don't know if I was pregnant. have inter uterine device so period very irregular. Please advise very scared.
Am I having miscarriage-1
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your query.
If you are having a miscarriage you would be having moderate to heavy bleeding with clots. Sometimes use of antibiotics can also lead to nausea feeling.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.