Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Am I in danger of a heart attack? Or do I have clogged Arteries?

Am I in danger of a heart attack? Or do I have clogged Arteries?

Patient: My heart was hurting two weeks ago. And for the past 3 days I had short breath. What might I have?

Symptoms: Chest pain-2 weeks ago in the heart
Shortness of breath- for the past 3 days. Coincedentionly only at church. It was hot and alot of people there.
Dry throught,throught pain-2 weeks ago. Critical pain.

Doctor: Thanks for consulting us. Chest pain due to Heart disease is usually associated with exertion and relieved by rest. Ches t pain and breathlessness has many causes apart from Heart disease. Heart disease can be detected by simple non invasive investigations like ECG and 2D Echo. Consult physician for further evaluation and treatment.