Am I intolerant to alcohol?

Patient : I am nearly 18 years old and over the past year I've developed something where whenever I drink even only one glass of wine, I get stomach cramps, really hot, diarrhoea, headache and feel sick and I don't sleep at all that night. I used to be able to drink fine but each time i drink the symptoms get worse so now no matter what drink it is, whether wine or vodka or anything and no matter what amount, i get ill (as I had one glass of wine the other day and experienced these symptoms). Am I intolerant to alcohol?
Symptoms:  Stomach cramps, feel very hot, can't sleep, nausea, diarrhoea
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. You might be intolerant to alcohol particularly beer. However, I would also advise you to get a test done for Celiac disease as many a times, people with wheat allergy also manifest allergy with beer as it is made of wheat. Celiac disease is Gluten hypersensitivity. Get Anti TTG Antibody test done. In fact, I would advise you to stay away from alcohol otherwise also. Share my opinion with your doctor. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.