Am i misscarrying?

Q: Okay, so i have a few questions.
I had intercourse over 3-4 weeks ago.
ive had mood swings and certain smells have increased. certain foods make me sick.
i started what i thought was my period late Friday. it was very light at first, i woke up at 7 am and started throwing up and getting extremely lightheaded. i had extreme lower stomach pains and took several midol and nothing helped. I looked some possible causes online and pregnancy kept popping up as a cause. so i went late afternoon and got a pregnancy test it came back negative. the next day i went to the doctor late afternoon and they gave me a urine test, it came back negative and he said i looked normal. but my flow is heavier than usual and i have never had these symptoms before. today my stomach feels as if someones pushing down on my lower stomach and there is alot of pressure. i have a light headache with a lightheaded feeling and nausea. and i check and big blood clots are coming out and that's also unusual. could i be miscarrying?

Symptoms:  headache, light headed, nausea, cramps