Am I missed ovulation after taking goodova tablet?

Patient

Q: Hi,
I am TTC. Last I had periods on 1st March,2014. Doctor suggests to take GoodOva Tablet and also CB-Lin, Emrite-500, Thyronil Tablets. I taken Goodova tablet from 6th day of my periods(06th March, 2014). Doctor suggests to have a intercourse between 10th March,14 day to 20th March,14 as I might have ovulation only on those days. But I had my periods till 14th March,2014. After that, We had a regular intercourse till 20th March. I did home pregnancy test on 30th March. But Negative result. I have a few queries:
1. Is it possible that I didn't get ovulation even thought I taken GoodOva Tablet.
2. Is it possible to have ovulation during periods. If so, Is there any chances that I might missed my ovulation during periods.
3. As my doctor suggests,is it OK to have intercourse only between 10th to 20th days from my periods.
4. If I get ovulation between 10th to 20th March and not pregnant means, I should get my periods now ( I heard that after ovulation it takes 12 days to get periods). But it is not happening. Is there is any chance I might get ovulation on coming days.
Please help me on above queries.
Regards,
Karthika
PS: I don't have either Thyroid or sugar. I have PCOD other than that all my tests are normal. I have irregular periods problem to.

Doctor