Am i more than likely pregnant?

Q: I would like to know if i should be concerned about being pregnant or just having a late period this month. Thank you.

Symptoms:  Today is February 7th. I am 15, turning 16 in a month. I have had protected sex twice with a condom in January, on the 17th and the 26th. He did ejaculate in me, but we stopped after that. My boyfriend always checks the condom, and he claims there was no breaks or tears or anything wrong with it. I am not on birth control. I expect my period at the end of every month, or the first week of the next month coming up. I missed my period when I was supposed to get it. I am estimating I am approximately one week late, considering my last month period was late due to stress. Since then, I had a week of heavy milky white discharge like I do right before every period, and then suddenly in February I have little to none clear discharge. Currently, I am still having this problem. I am having a much faster heart rate even when im resting since the first week of February, I do not believe it is from anxiety of being pregnant, but it may be. I am in an active sport so I know my heart rate pretty well. Sometimes I can feel my heart beat in my lower abdomen area. I have slight back pain, but I have very bad back pain during my period so I am not sure if it is PMS. Slight pains which feel like heartburn. If I think about being pregnant, I feel slight cramps and sharp stabbing pains in my lower abdomen. I am having a hard time with briefly crying about anything that upsets me the slightest bit. I do have anxiety, have been diagnosed. No medication. I have also not taken a pregnancy test. I am just concerned if I am showing any major symptoms of early pregnancy? Or if I am just more than likely having a late period. I appreciate the response as soon as possible. Thank you.