Ask The Doctor » Questions & Answers » Am i possible pregnant

Am i possible pregnant

Patient: Can i be pregnant or have a high risk of pregnancy??

Symptoms: So my fertile days are from november 1st through the 5th and me and mu fiance had sex on October 30 and he ejaculated in me and than on November 2 we did it twice and he ejacualted in me does two times and on november 3rd we had sex again and he ejaculated in me again

Doctor: Thank you for your question. If you have had unprotected sexual intercourse, there is a possibility that you may have be come pregnant. The only way to determine for certain if this is the case, is to go to your doctor and have a pregnancy test conducted. It is possible to become pregnant at any time during your menstrual cycle. Please consult your doctor to perform a pregnancy test.Thank you for consulting

View all posts