Am i possibly pregnant?

Patient: I missed my period by 5 days, took a 2 home tests, one negative and the other came up with a faint positive line, Is it possible that I am pregnant?

Symptoms: I had a pulling sensation in my lower abdomen a few days after ovulation. Sore boobs, achy feeling in lower abdomen as well as tender to touch. Nausea off and on, headaches more than normal, and not feeling like myself. I missed my period by 5 days, took a 2 home tests, one negative and the other came up with a faint positive line, and had one day of heavy period and 2 days of spotting. My periods usually last 6-7 days.

Doctor: Hello,If you have had your periods and menstrual bleed for 2 days followed by spotting then it is unlikely that you a re pregnant. There would have been no bleeding if you would have been pregnant and likely that the second pregnancy test showing faint line is possible a evaporation line.The best way to confirm if it is an abortion would be to perform blood serum beta hcg levels which if found less than 1 can definitively rule out pregnancy.I hope i have answered your query,wishing you good health,regards