Am i possibly pregnant?

Patient

Q: I missed my period by 5 days, took a 2 home tests, one negative and the other came up with a faint positive line, Is it possible that I am pregnant?

Symptoms:  I had a pulling sensation in my lower abdomen a few days after ovulation. Sore boobs, achy feeling in lower abdomen as well as tender to touch. Nausea off and on, headaches more than normal, and not feeling like myself. I missed my period by 5 days, took a 2 home tests, one negative and the other came up with a faint positive line, and had one day of heavy period and 2 days of spotting. My periods usually last 6-7 days.
Doctor

If you have had your periods and menstrual bleed for 2 days followed by spotting then it is unlikely that you are pregnant. There would have been no bleeding if you would have been pregnant and likely that the second pregnancy test showing faint line is possible a evaporation line.
The best way to confirm if it is an abortion would be to perform blood serum beta hcg levels which if found less than 1 can definitively rule out pregnancy.
I hope i have answered your query,
wishing you good health,
regards