Am i possibly pregnant? odd bleeding, pregnancy symptoms and a negative test taken kind of early

Q: Hi,
i believe i might be pregnant, but im not sure.
im debating going to see my actual doctor because i dont know if id be wasting his time, so id like to know what you think.

i thought i was pregnant, but i took a pregnancy test and it came back negative (mind you, the suspense was killing me and i only waited a week and some to take it..) so anyways, its been out of my mind. but my bodys been doing some really unusual things, almost pregnancy symptoms, if not actual pregnancy symptoms , but like i said - just in the back of my mind since my test came back negative.

then, yesterday, i got my period, i think, its really usual, im bleading heavily, and theres actual material? substance? something in the blood, and im getting very nauseous, which isnt normal for me at all, ive never experienced such with a regular period, so im wondering if its vaginal bleeding from a pregnancy maybe? should i be going in to see my doctor about this? could i maybe be pregnant?