Am I Potentially Pregnant or Just Very Late?

Q: I normal take birth control, one that is designed that if you don't want to have a period for a few months than you just take it back to back (my insurance only let me fill one month at a time though). I ran out of pills and had not filled yet, so i decided to go ahead and have period and start a new pack after it was finished.

My last pill is on saturdays and depending what time I take my pills, my period normally starts between the Wed-Fri after I finish the pack. I should have started between Sept3-5th. On Sept 7th my husband and I had unprotected sex and We think we may have ejaculated inside me (he was trying to pull out because he went early). It is now September 10th and I still have not had my period. We normally use condoms as well as my birth control. I am potentially pregnant or am I just really late on my period. I will state I have only been this late maybe once or twice. I am almost 23 years old and I have been on the pill since I was 14 because of menstrual cramps.

So... am I potentially pregnant or just very late? If it is very late, should I have my doctor re-evealute what BC I am on?

Symptoms:  Late menstrual cycle