Am I pregant I need to know ,what going on in my body

Q: I took s pregnancy test yesterday it came out positive and I took one today it came out negative. And I also have clear liquid coming out of my breast am I pregant

Symptoms:  Sore breast concepated and tired

A:   Hi,
Urine pregnancy test kits can give false positives or negatives sometimes.
Better to do the test one week after missed period with early morning midstream urine sample for an accurate result.
If not, you can go for a blood test for pregnancy which can give more accurate result.
Prolactin level abnormalities can lead to milk secretion from breast and also menstrual irregularities.
So, if repeat pregnancy test gives negative result, better to go for prolactin levels estimation.
Take care.