Am i pregnant?

Patient

Q: On monday the 30th of janurary i had sex for the first time. i used a condom and it didnt break or anything. since then i have been more tired than normal and my niples have been painful but not usualy in any other way. i have been having a few headaches and in the morning as i wake up i feel really bad and generally feel "down in the dumps". i have been taking paracetamol to help and this stops the pain. the pain has been quiet a dull annoying pain in lower stomach apart from one time when it wasvery painful but in ony lower right side and i was very tired and cold so i had to go to sleep.
becuase it was my first time i am unsure if these are pregnancy syptoms or not normal for the first time?

Doctor