Am I pregnant?

Q: Hello Doctor,

I am 22 years old and I think I could be pregnant. My husband and I are not trying to have a baby so we have been using protection. I just recently came off the pill about a month ago and since then we have been using condoms. My last period started on Feb 4th and I am thinking conception could have occurred on Feb 12th. Its only been 10 days since we had sex so I am not sure if it is to early for me to be having symptoms. My next period should be coming on March 2nd or 3rd and I'm getting impatient waiting.
About four days ago I started waking up with migraines that I passed off as nothing, however as time passed I also started having dizziness, nausea around the same time in the afternoon everyday, a bit of tightness in my lower abdomen and also in my lower back.
I am not sure when the earliest is that I could get a test and have an accurate result?
Do you think I could be pregnant and when is the earliest I could get an accurate response from and in home test?