Am I pregnant

Patient

Q: What's wrong?

I always have a 28 day cycle which last 5 to 7 days. My last sure period was 11th June. I saw some egg white cervical mucus around the 22nd and 23rd June. Then on the 28th and 29th June into the early morning of the 30th June I had slight spotting and slight cramping. My period was due 8th July. I thought the spotting was because my periods was due soon or my hormones went wack or something.

I had unprotected sex on the 30th June and he came inside me. The next day I had a discharge with a fishy smell. I read up on it and i took Flagyl 400mg and that worked. However, the same day after sex I started to get slight spotting and had mild cramping. I thought maybe my period was starting early. By the 3rd or 4th day after sex the spotting got heavier and also had some slight cramping. I thought my period came early. It flowed more or less like a period and started to get brownish by the 8th July, which is when my period was due, but the last bit of brown stuff didn't stop until like 10th July. I had slight cramping every day.

I started feeling slight sensations in my breasts after and also the mild cramping has continued every day since. Some days I felt slight pulling like muscles stretching in my lower abdomen area and when I turned in certain positions it had a pulling feeling. I was also very very tired after, falling asleep on myself and feeling tired after I slept and woke up too. Some days I had a very mild nausea feeling but after I eat it would pass. On the 13th July I saw a slight pale yellow discharge, no bad odour or itching or burning. The days after it got lighter and now it's more or less white but still there's no itching or burning or odour with it. I'm still having slight cramping every day and my boobs hurt slightly, on and off, sometimes. My back also hurts me but I've been having some back problems before all this because I have sciatica.

Anyway, I did like 4 home pregnancy tests and all were negative. I took it 3 days after my periods was normally due and then two weeks now after and all are negative still.

Can you tell me what can be wrong. Can I be pregnant and the tests are just negative. Should I be seriously worried because I've read up on PID but I don't have any burning or itching or bad odours with my discharge to indicate an infection. I need urgent help, it's frustrating me what's going on and I'm not sure when my next period is due. Please help. Thanks so much.

Doctor