Am I pregnant

Patient : Hi I had a pink spot in my panties 2 weeks before my period. Then 3 days before I had a very light brown spotting only twice My period lasted four days it was not to heavy but i think I could be pregnant we don't use contraception which is fine :) But I felt my belly under button it's a bit hard and I feel a pressure on it. But a negative pregnancy test what could this be
Doctor :   You need to differentiate whether the bleeding is bright red or brownish or pinkish . If it is brownish or pinkish indi cates old blood and this might be implantation spotting . As you had an unprotected sex and your feeling discomfort in your abdomen , it is better for you to go and consult a doctor and get a scan done to confirm the pregnancy as the pregnancy test may show false answers in some cases . Do consult a gynaecologist with out delay.

Guest: hi ive been on mirena for a year now and i thought i was pregnant a month ago and my first check up when they did a urine test my ocotr starting acting really wierd.. she sarted asking questions do you want to get pregnant, did you take the mirena out and i said no.. so i went to my obgyn and they said negative but im having symtopms again im always tired and really hungry all the time etc.. could i be pregnant?