Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1040): Too many connections in /var/app/current/include/dailydose_footer.php on line 32 Warning: mysqli_query() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /var/app/current/include/dailydose_footer.php on line 39 Warning: mysqli_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, null given in /var/app/current/include/dailydose_footer.php on line 41 Warning: mysqli_fetch_all() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, null given in /var/app/current/include/dailydose_footer.php on line 43 Am I pregnant? | Ask The Doctor

Am I pregnant?

Patient : Am I pregnant?
Symptoms:  On nov. 8h there was a possibly of semen getting I to my vagina so on the 11th I took the day after pill. 2 week later on the 17th I had spotting for 2 days , but then on dec. 6th I got what seemed like my period for 6 days but there was less bleeding than usual. I got my period again on January.7th but I had really bad cramps on the first day, worst than any I've had before and it again had less bleeding than usual and lasted 6 days. I wanted to know if I'm pregnant, or was pregnant? I did take 2 tests before and both were negative.