Am I pregnant?

Patient : So I had sex around the 12/8/13. I took a home pregnancy test and it was negative. On the 14th of December I had what I think was a period because it was the normal 5 days but it was a little more painful then normal and also was later than usual. Instead of the usual 28 days, it was 30. Then I took another pregnancy test that was also negative. After my period, I didn't get discharge like I usually do when I ovulation but the first week of January I got heavy clear discharge. Around the 7th of January I had heavy discharge with a brown blood spot which started cramps and sore breast. These symptoms happened on and off until 1/22/2014. I woke up around 3 am with cramps and weird stomach pains and started bleeding (like normal period) around 10:30 am.This period was also late by 11 days. I took a pregnancy test on the 23rd and it was negative. My period lasted 2 1/2 days (heavy with cramps for 2 days and light the 3rd day). My first pregnancy I experienced all the typical symptoms but I had a surgical abortion. I know every pregnancy is different but I'm it seems like when I look this stuff up, it sounds like a chemical pregnancy.
Symptoms:  none as of right now but I have a shorter period than normal.