Am I pregnant?

Patient

Q: Hi!
I am Ava, I don't know if I am still virgin. Because my boyfriend and I already experienced to touch everything. He also experienced to put his penis in my clitoris, but not totally penetrated. We attempted a lot of times to penetrate but it didn't work because it causes so much pain. Since he's my first boyfriend. Our last informal intercourse was in September 2013 and nothing follows, after that, I have had my menstruation in October and November. My last period was November 30. I missed my period in December and January. Last Sunday, January 26, I took up pregnancy test. But the result was unclear. I was not satisfied with that. I saw three lines. The first line was clear red, and other one was faint, thin and not as straight as the other one, it was like a blood stain, and other was was like a stain of liquid. . Two lines were very thin and not straight or not a fixed line.

I didn't experience any symptoms of a pregnant woman. But I often experience headache but it was a normal thing for me before. My tummy and lower abdomen is normally bloated because I'm chubby. Before, I discharge a lot so it's normal for me to wear panty liners. Even before, after and normal days I discharge. Before, I have experienced to have an abnormal menstruation period. What should I do? Am I pregnant? Thank you so much!!!

Symptoms:  cough, slight lower abdominal pain
Doctor