Am I pregnant

Patient

Q: I just had my first child 5 months ago I started the depo shot I will be going for my third shot in march I've never missed a shot . My boyfriend and I had sex either the end on December or sometime early January and he ejaculated a little bit inside of me then the rest of the times we have been using condoms . I have no pregnancy symptoms except I am eating a little more but I am breast feeding . Could I be pregnant from that one time ?

Symptoms:  Eating a little more and get hungry more often
Doctor

Patient: I also have been bleeding almost every day but very light is that from the depo shot