Am I pregnant?

Q: Hi, I am still a virgin. But I have been with a boy who we did sexual activities with, my pants were off and so were his. I am not sure if he ejaculated or not. My period was supposed to come yesterday and it didn't. My breasts are somewhat sore and I am a few slight cramps. Could I be pregnant?

Guest: If you did sexual activities, and you not sure he ejaculated, and you're not sure if your pregnant then you are not a virgin anymore that means you had to have had sex. I think your suppose to wait until after your missed period to take a pregnancy test, but still talk with your doctor and see what they say