Am i pregnant?

Q: I just got intimated with my would be husband.. and he just rubbed his penis on my vagina walls.. but he didn't penetrated inside and didn't shack his sperms... after that i got my periods which are supposed to be of 4 days but i got my periods for 2 days only and they were not heavy periods... and after getting them over i am having stomach ache very much.. when i took a medicine.. it looked to me like a gas problem and my pain vanished. but today again i got a pain but after taking medicine my pain vanished... ..
so please help me... can anyone tell me that is it the symptoms of pregnancy or any other stomach infection or any other thing..??
please tell me...

i'll be thank full...

Symptoms:  stomache ache, felling like sleeping