Am I pregnant???

Patient

Q: I had my second implant out on feb 13th 2014 . Just under a month later I started spotting which lasted around 5-7 days. That was 10 days ago it finished. Then 8 days later (2 days ago) I start to very lightly bleed. It has stopped now. Me and partner have had sex several times from having implant in till now. Im a little worried as to what is wrong. I have searched online and all im seeing is implantation bleeding which is apparently early signs of pregnancy. Please help!

Symptoms:  Spotting. Light bleeding. Feeling nausea. Tired. Belly ache and back ache
Doctor