Ask The Doctor > Pending > Am i pregnant?

Am i pregnant?

Patient: Im a virgin, and the only time that it was in anyway possible for me to get semen in my vagina would be two periods ago, i have had pregnancy symptoms non stop and i have taken 3 pregnancy tests all claiming that im not pregnant. if i am , I have been feeling nausea but no vommitting, dizziness, increase in discharge for about a week ( assuming its my ovulation ) and uncomfortable abdominal feelings and pain. please help. i am in a foreign country and if i am pregnant id like to get an abortion as soon as possible.and if not, id like to put my mind at ease because its very stressful.

Symptoms: Im a virgin, and the only time that it was in anyway possible for me to get semen in my vagina would be two periods ago, i have had pregnancy symptoms non stop and i have taken 3 pregnancy tests all claiming that im not pregnant. if i am , I have been feeling nausea but no vommitting, dizziness, increase in discharge for about a week ( assuming its my ovulation ) and uncomfortable abdominal feelings and pain. please help. i am in a foreign country and if i am pregnant id like to get an abortion as soon as possible.and if not, id like to put my mind at ease because its very stressful.

Doctor: