Am I pregnant?

Q: I had unprotected sex on March 29th. And then the app I was using said my period was a couple of days late; it usually comes the beginning of the month came by. It started April 1st But it wasn't as heavy. Seen the white mucus discharge then the brown when it started. It lasted as a normal period but there was no flow of blood, just every time I went to wipe. I've been feeling sick, nauseated, I gag when something doesn't sit well to my stomach. I'm sleepy more. I haven't eaten beef in years & I've already had 4 burgers this past week. I've been moody, overly emotional. Crying. I have itchy skin, it's hard to get out of the bed in the mornings, I felt little gurgles here & there. My boyfriend got sick this week, bad & now he falls asleep whenever he's around me. I took a pregnancy test & it came back negative. Could I tested too early? What is the possibility that I could be pregnant?

Symptoms:  Mild headaches, fatigue, nausea, bloating, itchy skin