Am I pregnant?

Patient : I was taking the depo shot for about 2 years. I stopped taking the depo shot last july (2013) my periods have finally started to be normal for about 4 months now (23 days apart and they last 6 days). I was supposed to get my period last week on the 17th but I only had spotting on the first day (the 17th) and it only showed when I wiped, and it only lasted for a day and a half. I have been very moody (I would be happy one minute and then I would be very irritated the next) I have also been very tired. Could I possibly be pregnant?
Symptoms:  Very moody (happy one minute, irritated the next)
Really tired