Am I pregnant ?!?

Patient

Q: Ok I'm 20 yrs old and me and my boyfriend been trying to conceive and I'm not 9 days late on my period . My last period was late also but was veryyy light in color and then stopes for a day n was in light in color again . Today April 24th I went to the bathroom n whipped it there was a veryyy light pale color of pink idk if this my period or spotting or implantation bleeding or what. But my boyfriend family think I'm pregnant and say there is something different about me an I'm glowing n I'm just a lil confused on Wut is going and if I could be pregnant or Wut not plz get back to me with sum answers

Symptoms:  bloating , missed period, boob pain , moodiness, urination a lot , headaches and feeling weak
Doctor