Am I pregnant? 16 year old female

Patient : Hello. I am a 16 year old female who may be pregnant. My cycle usually starts on the first of every month and lasts about 7 days. My boyfriend and I did NOT have vaginal sex but we did have oral and hand to genital sex multiple times within one week. I had my period July 31st-August 6th and I think (but can't quite recall the exact dates) we engaged in sexual activity on August 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, and 20th. Worried sperm on his hand may have come into contact with my vagina, I also took emergency contraceptives both on the 17th and the 21st. Once, he also ejaculated on my behind but I still had clothes on. My periods are usually somewhat heavy with tissue clots but my past period lasted August 29th- September 4th and was lighter than usual, still with a little bit of clots, but not as much as usual. It was heavy enough to definitely NOT be spotting. I have also been feeling very fatigued, have been experiencing stomach pains, bloating, and have had a few cases of diarrhea. I HAVE NOT HAD sore breasts/nipples, vomitting, frequent urination, nausea, or weight gain.
Symptoms:  Fatigue, abdominal pain, gas, diarrhea, lighter than usual last period, bloating