Am i Pregnant?

Q: I have had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. an he has pulled before ejaculation. even then i have taken a contraceptive. i have missed my period for 2 weeks now, i generally do not have regular periods. two days ago i had a white discharge and very little blood. i was scared if that was pregnancy i have taken around 5000gm of vitamin c (ascorbic acid) on a day and have tested out using a kit the next morning. it tells me that i am not pregnant. but i am not having a free bleeding. its always very little or nothing.

Symptoms:  spotting, mild cramps, no nausea, no dizziness, no morning sickness, no constipation