Am I pregnant?

Patient

Q: My last period only lasted 2 days, next one should be July 12. Ive been feeling nausea and when i eat i have lose in appetite quickily everything seems good but i struggle to eat. I loved fruit and veggies before but now I just can't eat them without wanting to vomit. Ive been spotting but no period for the past two weeks. I feel tired all the time no energy to do anything. I curious whats going on?

Symptoms:  Nausea, backache, cramping, spotting, fatigue, loss in appetite, dizziness
Doctor

A:   The signs and symptoms of pregnancy generally start around the time of your expected periods. However some women may notice certain changes earlier.
Early in pregnancy hormonal changes might make your breasts tender, sensitive or sore.Nausea with or without vomiting,increased urination, fatigue, food aversions or cravings, dull aches in the pelvis are all pregnancy symptoms.
If you are experiencing these symptoms and have missed your periods, chances are that you could be pregnant. Sometimes pregnant women do get a lighter than normal period called Implantation bleeding. The spotting that you are having could be implantation bleeding.
The best way to find out is to take a home pregnancy test. Home pregnancy tests work by detecting the presence of the pregnancy hormone hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) in a woman's urine. Specifics may vary for each pregnancy test, so read the instructions on the pack carefully. Be careful to note the method of collecting the urine, the length of time you need to urinate on the stick for and the symbols used to indicate whether you're pregnant or not.
I am sure you shall be able to take the test yourself without any hassles with the above information.