Am I pregnant?

Patient

Q: What are te chances of me being pregnant? I haven't had my period yet but it's not supposed to come for another 2 weeks.

Symptoms:  Bloated, migraines, back pain, minor cramping, large appetite, fatigue, nausea, puffy vagina, sharp pain in vagina during sex, all symptoms have been gradually appearing
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. If you have had unprotected sex during this time, it is possible that you could could be pregnant. The symptoms of minor cramping, fatigue, and nausea that you are experiencing could be symptoms of pregnancy. If you are two weeks away from having your period, this places you near the time of ovulation during your menstrual cycle. This is a period of time where the chances of becoming pregnant are between 15 and 30% higher.
However, since you are having pain during intercourse, bloating, and swelling in your vaginal area, it could be possible that you may have contracted a sexually transmitted infection(STI). It is for this reason that we recommend that you follow up with your doctor to be examined and have pregnancy and STI testing performed.

Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com

Guest: Good Evening Doctor, I am having 2 months late periods. I had sex before 2 months, and the day after the sex, i got periods date. After that i didn't go to any relation. As i was not having periods after 1 and half month after the sex , i cheked the pregnancy test, the result was negative. i am having thyroid problem too. now its going to 2months after my sex relation date, but 1 day after my sex relation, i was having periods. Now can u help me whether it is pregnancy.....?