Am i pregnant

Patient

Q: Hi i had unprotected sex nearly a week ago now and now i am suffering with vaginal bleeding and cramping i got tender boobs and the urola is getting darker and my boobs are heaver i got pressure pain in my vagina and im not due on my period for 3 weeks what does this mean?

Symptoms:  Tender boobs, cramping, vaginal bleeding, heaver boobs, vaginal pressure pains,nausea, tiredness, craving
Doctor

A:   The signs and symptoms of pregnancy generally start around the time of your expected periods. However some women may notice certain changes earlier.
Early in pregnancy hormonal changes might make your breasts tender, sensitive or sore.Nausea with or without vomiting,increased urination, fatigue, food aversions or cravings, dull aches in the pelvis are all pregnancy symptoms.
If you are experiencing these symptoms, chances are that you could be pregnant. The best way to find out is to take a home pregnancy test. Home pregnancy tests work by detecting the presence of the pregnancy hormone hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) in a woman's urine. Specifics may vary for each pregnancy test, so read the instructions on the pack carefully. Be careful to note the method of collecting the urine, the length of time you need to urinate on the stick for and the symbols used to indicate whether you're pregnant or not. The best time to take the pregnancy test is around the time of your expected period.
I am sure you shall be able to take the test yourself without any hassles with the above information.