Am I Pregnant?

Patient: I am 16 and recently lost my virginity as in 5 hours ago. We didn’t last long because it hurt and the guy i was with said he didn’t cum in me. but he had the slightest bit approximately less the the size of a dime before we had sex. We didn’t use protection and I took the Plan B pill two hours after we had sex. Is it possible that I’m pregnant?

Doctor: Thank you for your question. It is possible to become pregnant after your first time having unprotected sexual intercour se. Having said that, you have taken emergency contraceptive shortly after which is 95% effective in preventing pregnancy if taken within 24 hours of unprotected sex. If you would like to be certain that you are not pregnant, please visit your doctor in a week or so and conduct a pregnancy test.Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com

Guest: This guy fingered me and I jerked him off he swears he didn’t cum but I felt stuff come out of his dick (it wasn’t a lot). But this guy fingered me after I jerked him off and he touched his dick after I jerked him off. Could I be pregnant?