Am I pregnant?

Patient : I have been getting bad cramping in my stomach on and off for a few weeks now. I just had a 2 week long period, which, apart from lasting an entire 2 weeks, was unlike my normal periods - as it wasn't blood. I've also been extremely tired and very irritable and emotional. what should i do?
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. We are concerned that it may be possible that you have become pregnant. If you have had unp rotected sexual intercourse then it is always a possibility that you you could become pregnant. Your absence of actual menstrual bleeding could also be sign that you have become pregnant, and the discharge you noticed could be due to the hormonal changes associated with pregnancy. We recommend that you see your doctor to perform a pregnancy test to be certain if this is the case. Thank you for choosing Askthedoctor.com