Am I pregnant?

Q: O, I had an unprotected sex earlier. my gf was 17 and im almost 18, yeah I am that stupid for not using contraceptions, however, I used the withdrawal method where I pulled out even when im not going to ejaculate and let my gf do the job to make me ejaculate, thats how we did it. so to make it more clearer here are some informations:

my gf had her period started on 1st of july. we had sex on 17th of july.and she has a 28 days of menstrual cycle

so, correct me if im wrong. her ovulation will start approximately on 11th of july - 17th of july. so I had that sex on her last day of ovulation. I cant guarantee there are no sperms inserted because there are something we call "precum". so just yesterday, she had a little blood came out and she thought that it was a menstruation, however it stopped tonight. she said yesterday the color of the blood was red but today it lessen and somehow It turns to brownish color. and expected date for menstruation is on 28-29th of july. so my question is , is my gf pregnant? what is the percentage of pregnancy when had sex on last day of ovulation?

we are actually avoiding pregnancy, but plan B is too late to consume. we are not ready for pregnancy and I really regret having sex with her on that day. any solutions if she is pregnant?

Symptoms:  blood spottings