Am i pregnant

Q: I'm a 27 year old female. I have back pain. Stomach cramps. Every thing I eat taste nasty. Every thing i drink. Feels lil I wont to grow up. A bad taste in my mouth. Mouth always watering. Had period last month. Was late. When my period went off I've been having sex none stop every day. Is their a possibility I'm pregnant????

Symptoms:  Stomach pain. Nasty taste in mouth. Every I eat feels like it wont's to cum up

A:   Thank you for your query.
Only with signs & symptoms it is difficult to conclude on whether a woman is pregnant or not. When a woman is having sex all through her cycle, especially around the time of ovulation then chances of a probable conception are high. It is advisable for you to take home pregnancy test which is more sensitive, 3 to 5 days past your expected date of menstrual cycle.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.