Am I pregnant?

Q: I don't know if I am pregnant or if something else is wrong, could you please help?
I have had sex a handful of times leading up to the week my period was due, I took the morning after pill the first time I had unprotected sex but did have sex more times after that. I got my period but barely bled at all for 2 out of 3 days. The second day was still light compared to normal, I did a test on day 3 of my period but it was negative? Is there still chance? What should I do?

Symptoms:  Nauseous for 4 days
Vomited once
Can't eat much
Smells makes me feel sick at night
Sleeping lots

A:   Thank you for your question. In your particular case it may still be possible that you could be pregnant if you had unprotected sex several times after using emergency contraception (morning after pill). We recommend that to be certain if you are pregnant or not, please see your doctor to conduct a pregnancy test. Furthermore, it may be possible that your symptoms may be due to a pelvic infection you may have contracted from having unprotected sex. As a result we would also like to encourage you to undergo testing for any sexually transmitted infections at your doctors office.

Thank you for choosing