Am I pregnant?

Patient

Q: I have had some very light spotting I should be getting my period in the next few days. I have been married 4 months, we are not trying to pervent pregnancy in any way. I had light spotting 5 days ago than again yester day. I have also been on the HCG drops to loose weight, the drops are supposed to be homeopathic. Do you know if the homopathic HCG can increase the chances of getting pregnant? The back of the bottle says HCG 3X 6X 12X 60X....what does that mean?
My periods are not very regular and I have very painful periods so I think it my be hard for me to get pregnant.

Doctor