Am I pregnant?

Patient

Q: Am I pregnant?
Today it's 11.01.11, and my last period was on 10.03.11. Usually, several days before my period, I feel anxious and angry, but I have been feeling just stressed lately - mostly because I think I'm pregnant. My boobs usually get tender and sensitive around a week before my period. For the past year or two, my periods have been coming 2 - 3 months apart ever since I got my first period, and recently(within the last 3 months or so), my periods have been coming a month apart. I'm supposed to get my next period on 11.03.11, which is in two days.

Today was the first day that I felt slightly nauseous for the whole day (I read that nausea was one sign of pregnancy). My boobs also started to get tender last night(also a pregnancy symptom). I have also been getting a milky white discharge from my vagina(also a symptom of pregnancy), but I'm not sure if it is because I'm pregnant, because my vagina usually secrets a lot of discharge, especially a few days before I have my period. I have also gotten a few breakouts.(another sign of pregnancy)

Last week on Wednesday, I was standing up in front of the mirror and I was randomly touching my belly, when I felt a bump under my belly button and above my vagina.The bump was quite firm and even; it was about 1.5 - 2 inches high and about 5- 6 inches wide. I don't think the bump had ever been there beofre, but then again, I never really touched that part of my stomach before. I have never had sex before, and I've used tampons so my vagina isn't "tight".

The only possible contact I could have had with sperm was in my own bathtub. I like to take baths a lot, and usually my brother takes his shower before I get into the bathtub. I don't know what he does in those showers, and I never thought much of it. I'm wondering if my brother masturbated in the shower, and the resulting sperm might of entered my vagina while I was cleaning my vagina and taking a bath.

Another possibility is if there was sperm either on the toilet seat or in the toilet bowl, and it somehow got into my vagina.

I have no idea what to think right now, because although it seems impossible for me to get pregnant this way, everytime I touch that bump, I think that I may be pregnant. At the same time, I seem to be exhibiting several symptoms of pregnancy which are also the symptoms of an upcoming period.The only out-of-the-ordinary symptom I've had is feeling nauseous the whole day today(although I did have an upset stomach the morning before, but it cleared up by nighttime). And to be pregnant by a family member is a real disgrace. Noone would believe it was an "accident" because of how unlikely it sounds.

Doctor