Am i Pregnant

Patient

Q: 2 Years ago i was told that i wasn't ovulating and therefore was not going to concieve after trying for 6 years.
I have always wanted to get pregnant and most months take pregnancy tests to see if i am.
I have regular periods which start round about 26th of each month.
This month i have been feeling pregnant but i do not know if it is my mind playing tricks with me. I have not had these symptoms before.
I have headaches every day. I have very tender and swollen brests. I have back ache and constipation. Also i have been suffering mood swings and i am very tired. Yesterday i had cramps every now and then but nothing too significant.
I am concerned because the doctors said i couldnt concieve as i wasnt ovculating i think i am going mad as i really want a baby.
I took a test yesterday (15th) ad it was negative buti am no where near due my period yet.

Am i going mad?

Please help

Doctor