Am i Pregnant after feeling sensations in my uterus?

Patient

Q: Am i pregnant? i have had sex last monday unprotected and now i am feeling weird symptoms

Symptoms:  Tingling in uterus along with bubbling and cramping similar to ovulation/period but not near either anymore
Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.

In case you are pregnant, it is very unlikely that you will experience these symptoms in case of pregnancy.
You have not mentioned her your menstrual period date and date you had sex. So, I am unable to calculate if you were in the safe period when you had sex or not.
Wait for your periods. If you miss your periods, get urine pregnancy test done at home after 10 days of missing her periods.
I would advise you to be cautious next time.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy