Am I pregnant, after foreplay

Patient : So im a virgin but me and my boyfriend have started like him finguring me and me jacking him off, we were doing that and he cumber a little on my hand but after a while it dried off and late on I touched my clit with the same hand and I forgot about it till he next day I thought about it and been afraid that Im pregnant , what do you think
Symptoms:  I've googled early pregnancy symptoms and I have similar kinds like mood swings but I always have had moods swings and all the rest expect throwing up
Doctor :   An unprotected intercourse results in pregnancy only when a woman is in her so called "Fertile Period". The fe rtile period of a woman is determined by analyzing her menstrual cycle with an ovulation calculator or fertility chart. Normally, the menstrual cycle is a 28 day cycle. During the 14th day after a period, the ovum is released. This process is called ovulation and the days 12 to 16 days after a period are said to be a woman’s most fertile period. Ovulation may not occur at a predictable time in the menstrual cycle, however. A number of factors may cause an unexpectedly early or late ovulation, even for women with a history of regular menstrual cycles. A pregnancy test attempts to determine whether a woman is pregnant. Markers that indicate pregnancy are found in urine and blood, and pregnancy tests require sampling one of these substances. Most chemical tests for pregnancy look for the presence of the beta subunit of hCG, or human chorionic gonadotropin, in the blood or urine. hCG can be detected in urine or blood after implantation, which occurs six to twelve days after fertilization. The mood swings that you are experiencing is not normal and may be related to some other medical problem also, that can only be detected by a physician after a check-up. You may, however, get a home pregnancy test done, if you have missed a period already; do discuss the result at the doctor visit and seek advice specific for your circumstances.