Am i pregnant again?

Patient : I've been on Birth Control since September, low dose lutera tablets, and everything has been running well perfect cycles. Had a miscarriage in late August. Took amoxcillin, fluconazole and ampicillin back to back. Been spotting two weeks started day wouldve ovulated. Pregnant?
Symptoms:  Spotting and cramps
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. As you used antibiotics before starting of contraceptive pill s, they may not affect the contraceptive efficacy of pills. If you are using pills as per the schedule, the possibility of pregnancy is less. Intermenstrual spotting can be seen as side effect of contraceptive pills. If you want to be sure, better to go for urine pregnancy test three weeks after intercourse. Take care.