Am I pregnant and could it be implantation bleeding

Patient: I have a question about implantation bleeding and when it can occur. On the day I expected to be my ovulation day, I woke up spotting and cramping. The bleeding started as very light and brown. The next day I woke up and the bleeding was more than spotting but less than a period and bright red, and today I woke up and it was very light and brownish red again.I’ve been reading that implantation bleeding can only happen around when the next period is expected and I don’t expect mine for another 10 days. My husband and I had unprotected sex on the last days of my last period and a in the few days following. The last time we had unprotected sex was 7 days before the bleeding started.I have been nauseous, urinating a lot more and dizzy. My fever is one degree above normal, and the ovulation tests have all been negative.I just want to know how likely it is that I may be pregnant.

Symptoms: Dizziness, spotting, slight raise in temperature, queasy , tired.

Doctor: