Am i Pregnant and if I am what are the chances of having another Miscarrage?

Q: Doctor,
my name is cristal i am and i have a little girl turning 1 next month and i just had a miscarrage last month on september 2011 we waited about a month two weeks to have any intercourse, this month i had a 4 day period wich is really not normal im usually 6 days well the point is we had unprotected sex the last day of my period is there any possability for me to be pregnant and if i am do u think i will have a miscarrege like my previouse pregnancy?