Am I pregnant and when will a urine test be

Patient

Q: I messed up my birth control really badly last month (from taking antibiotics/diarrhea, and missing a pill). I had unprotected sex the day after my period ended (June 23rd) and then stopped my birth control completely a couple of days later. I started feeling sick and getting cramping and a back ache without any bleeding. On July 2nd I started having really weird discharge, it ranged from brown to pink and it was much lighter than my regular period and didn't last long. I have been feeling nauseous, dizzy, tired, my breasts are sore, and I've been urinating much more frequently. Also, a lot of foods make me really nauseous. I went to an OBGYN, and she said she thinks the bleeding I had is implantation bleeding. She said my breasts were tender, which makes her suspect pregnancy. She also looked at my cervix and said the color/position indicated early pregnancy. She said she cannot confirm it until I get a blood test though, which I'm doing on Monday. I'm so anxious and can't wait any longer. The OBGYN said it's too early to test for pregnancy by a urine test, but I've been testing anyways and I keep getting negatives. It has been 12 days since the unprotected sex. Do you think I'm pregnant? And when will a pregnancy urine test show an accurate answer? Any advice would be helpful. Thank you so much!

Symptoms:  Nausea, dizziness, moodiness, breast tenderness, back ache, fatigue, head ache, abnormal vaginal discharge, increased urination, change in vaginal color (labia looks more purple now)
Doctor