Am i pregnant and why do i get random pain

Patient

Q: I have been on birth control for a little over a month im 17 years old. around two weeks ago i missed a pill and had to take two the next day, then me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and he did not pull out. ive been experiencing random bleeding that's only noticeable when i wipe after i use the bathroom and one day it was a brownish pinkish blood. then yesterday i was bleeding like i had my period but then it stopped and the next day i had no bleeding at all. ive also been having random cramps.during the entire first month on birth control i had no bleeding at all unless it was the placebo week where i got my period and im not suppose to have my period for another week and a half so i was just wondering what this is. Am i pregnant?

also i always get a random sharp pain in my lower stomach/uterus area. i had this even before i started birth control and just never knew what it was it feels like a sharp pain i get them everyday at random times. and i always have stuff on my underwear when i take it off, What does all this mean?

Symptoms:  Random sharp pain in uterus
bleeding not period
Doctor