Am I pregnant at 35 yrs old

Patient : I haven't been pregnant in 13 yrs and I am 35 yrs old I still get regular periods every month but i have not gotten my period since Oct 30th now is it possible that i could be pregnant?
Symptoms:  Missing period, lack of energy
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com If you have been experiencing regular periods since last 13 years and have been opertated for two cesarean sections earlier and have missed your periods after a long time, then chances are that you may be pregnant if you have been sexually active without any contraception. You may check with urine pregnancy test to rule out any pregnancy 7 days post your due date. If negative then you may choose to wait for a total of 15 days post due date for menses to return as various emotional and psychological stressors may cause delay in periods as well. I hope i have answered your query in detail. wishing you good health, regards