Am i pregnant? do i need to take a morning after?

Patient

Q: Hi,

I don't know if i need to take a plan b. I am 8 days into my pack of birth control pills - i missed my first pill sunday and discarded it, then wednesday forgot to take it till the next day thurs at 5pm... then took my normal thursday pill at my normal time midnight...and been consistent thurs and on. On sat, i had unprotected sex and he ejaculated inside me ( he never has before ) and I'm worried i might be pregnant .
I can still take a morning after its been 48 hours as of now since intercourse.

Help?

Doctor